From Tar Valon Library
Author: Toral Delvar
- He joins Perrin when he goes to free the Cauthons and Luhhans. Perrin places him in charge of half the group (TSR, Ch. 33).
- After the Cauthons and Luhhans have been rescued, he goes hunting Trollocs with Perrin (TSR, Ch. 33).
- He insists on riding at Perrin's feet with the wolf banner (TSR, Ch. 45).
- He is one of the men told to protect the women and children if Emond's Field is overrun by Trollocs (TSR, Ch. 56).
- Although not mentioned by name at the time, he follows Perrin to Caemlyn and then to Dumai's Wells (LoC, Prologue; Ch. 54).
- When Perrin attacks Malden, he is one of the men who go into the fortress via the aqueduct (KoD, Ch. 26).
- After Faile has been rescued, he orders the Two Rivers men with him to set up a guard ring around the gate (KoD, Ch. 30).
He is Dannil Lewin's cousin.