From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- Rhuarc tells Rand that Dhearic will support him (TSR, Ch. 49) and eventually bring his Aiel to him (TFoH, Ch. 2).
- Rand tells the clan chiefs that their clans are not to take any more than the fifth while in Cairhien. Anyone who does will hang (TFoH, Ch. 23).
- The clan chiefs meet with Rand to discuss minor changes in their battle plan against the Shaido (TFoH, Ch. 42).
- The next morning, shortly before the attack, Rand meets the clan chiefs again, who want to make him change his mind about the Maidens not fighting in the battle (TFoH, Ch. 43).
- Rand meets his armies and the Aiel clan chiefs in the Plains of Maredo to discuss Illian's defenses (LoC, Ch. 4).
"I came to follow He Who Comes With the Dawn, not to coddle oathbreakers." (Dhearic to Rand; The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 23)