From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- Although not mentioned directly, she was among the Maidens Sulin had surround Rand's tent. They refused to move until Rand let them escort him to his log tower (TFoH, Ch. 43).
- Once in Cairhien, Sulin chose twenty Maidens to accompany Rand into the Sun Palace. Lamelle was among them (TFoH, Ch. 46).
- She was one of the Maidens to accompany Rand to Caemlyn (TFoH, Ch. 54), where her throat was ripped out during the fighting (TFoH, Ch. 55).
- She could not cook at all, but insisted on making soup for Rand. She was one of those Maidens who treat him like their long-lost, ten-year-old son (TFoH, Ch. 46).
- Aviendha admits to Rand that she did not tell Enaila, Lamelle, Somara and Sulin to guard him during the battle against the Shaido, but that it was their own concern (TFoH, Ch. 52).
- After Lamelle's death, Somara and Enaila bring Rand the soup she used to make for him (TFoH, Ch. 56).