From Tar Valon Library
Author: Estyrien al'Halien
- 1000 NE: Melitene accompanies Tuon across the Aryth Ocean (CoT, Ch. 4).
- 1000 NE: Karede approaches Melitene for sul'dam and damane to aid him in his search for Tuon (CoT, Ch. 4).
- 1000 NE: Karede and Melitene begin their search for Tuon (CoT, Ch. 4).
- 1000 NE: Melitene, linked to Mylen through an a'dam, accompanies Karede into Mat's camp to "rescue" Tuon (KoD, Ch. 36).
- 1000 NE: Melitene accompanies Tuon back to the Tarasin Palace (KoD, Ch. 36).
- 1000 NE: Melitene is present during the meeting at which Beslan swears fealty to Tuon (TGS, Ch. 19).
- Melitene brings Elaida now known as Suffa in front of Tuon. After an outburst by Elaida she asks the Empress for forgiveness. She then quiets Elaida and has her open a Gateway. Showing Tuon that they now have Traveling.(ToM, Ch. 47)
- It is said that Melitene is "experienced in more than her craft" (CoT, Ch. 4).