Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- He accompanies Verin and the Amyrlin's delegation to Fal Dara (TGH, Ch. 2). On the day they leave again, Verin disappears without a word, leaving Tomas worrying behind (TGH, Ch. 12). Although it is not mentioned, it can be assumed that he either headed back to Tar Valon with the rest of the group, or followed Verin.
- He came with Verin, Alanna and Ihvon to the Two Rivers about the same time as the Whitecloaks and was hidden by the Women's Circle (TSR, Ch. 30).
- He accompanies the others on their way to scout the Whitecloaks' camp just under Watch Hill. They stop at Jac al'Seen's place, when "Lord Luc" arrives as well (TSR, Ch. 32).
- With the others, he rides out to rescue the Cauthons and the Luhhans from the Whitecloaks (TSR, Ch. 33). The day after, he and Verin ride on their own way (TSR, Ch. 40).
- He and Ihvon check the catapults right before the first Trolloc attack, which Tomas later tells Perrin was only a test to see how strong the defenses are (TSR, Ch. 44).
- He and Verin are with Perrin and the others at the north end of the village, defending Emond's Field against the Trollocs (TSR, Ch. 56).
- He is at Culain's Hound with Verin, Alanna, Ihvon and the girls from Emond's Field when Rand arrives (LoC, Ch. 10).
- After Rand leaves Culain's Hound, Verin has Tomas calm down the innkeeper, Master Dilham (LoC, Ch. 10).
- When the Aes Sedai visit the Counsels of Far Madding, Tomas keeps an eye on his horse and on Narishma's (WH, Ch. 24).
- He accompanies the others to Shadar Logoth where Rand wants to cleanse saidin. Tomas and Moad guard Min and Harine so that they do not take part in the battle (WH, Ch. 35).
- He accompanies the others to the Pendaloan estates in Tear, where he and the other Warders watch Lan and Narishma practice the sword (CoT, Ch. 23).
- Verin and Tomas are talking about Trustair when she opens a skimming gateway and consequently, they end up there and decide to wait for Mat (TGS, Ch. 35).
- Tomas visits with family while Verin takes poison and talks to Egwene about the Black Ajah (TGS, Ch. 39).
He owns a tall and sleek gray horse, which he handles smoothly with either reins or knees (TSR, Ch. 32).
He does not even admit to Verin that the rain makes his knees hurt (KoD, Ch. 18).
"I go where she tells me." (Tomas on Verin; The Shadow Rising, Chapter 32)
"'Everyone needs to sleep.' He himself sounded good for three more days without it." (Tomas to Perrin; The Shadow Rising, Chapter 53)
"In some ways she would have preferred to have Tomas with her, but only some. Keeping secrets from your Warder was far more difficult than keeping them from strangers." (Verin to herself while questioning the Aes Sedai prisoners in Cairhien; The Path of Daggers, Prologue)